Become a part of the SHIT Heads: Introducing American Shit Coin (SHIT/SOL) - The Supreme Digital Junk! Grab Your SHITcoi

Přednáška pokrývá základy 2D i 3D počítačové grafiky algoritmy pro kreslení a ořezávání v rovině, použití a zobrazování barev, zvětšování barevného rozlišení, kódování obrazu a rastrové grafické formáty, lineární transformace a projekce, metody reprezentace a zobrazování 3D scén, algoritmy výpočtu viditelnosti. Přednáška je doplněna cvičením - výroba modulů do knihovny JaGrLib v jazyce Java. V letním semestru na ni navazují přednášky pro vážnější zájemce Počítačová grafika II (PGR004) a Pokročilá 2D počítačová grafika (PGR007).
StephenVeP
Matfyz(ák|ačka) level III
Typ studia: Kombinace Informatika - Matematika

Become a part of the SHIT Heads: Introducing American Shit Coin (SHIT/SOL) - The Supreme Digital Junk! Grab Your SHITcoi

Příspěvek od StephenVeP »

ALERT FOR ALL FOOLS! ??

Be one of the first to literally own SHIT coin. Join the SHIT Heads.

Ready to dive headfirst into the swamp of foolishness ? Introducing American Shit Coin (SHIT) - the pinnacle of valueless digital garbage !

- Completely valueless? You got it!
- Zero utility? You bet your dumb ass!
- Purely satirical? Absolutely fucking lutely!
- Similar to our chosen leaders? Absolutely, you mindless followers!

Join the circus of idiocy and snatch your SHITcoins now! Available on exchanges for all you suckers who think this is a wise decision. Ensure you don't skip on this unique chance to waste your funds in the toilet ! ????

How to buy:

1. Secure a digital wallet like Phantom.
2. Fill it up with SOL.
3. Go to Raydium and swap SOL for SHIT.
4. Congratulations , you're officially part of the mockery !
5. Token address: CA: 2e1pdGgJEy5VbgsF5wG2jqRKoLJapjpQcXMd2TLuktUF
6. Website:

https://ibit.ly/_w7RJ

P.S.
Just having a bit of a laugh here , hope you got a laugh too - on a real note, I'm definitely picking up some fun memecoins this next bull-run . Investing a small amount, can't do much harm, right?

Tired of the shit, then buy the Shit
Odpovědět

Zpět na „PGR003 Počítačová grafika I“