Become a part of the SHIT Heads: Presenting American Shit Coin (SHIT/SOL) - The Ultimate Digital Junk! Grab Your SHITcoi

Základní přednáška z teorie algoritmů a efektivní vyčíslitelnosti. Turingovy stroje. Částečně rekurzivní funkce. Rekurzivní a rekurzivně spočetné množiny. Algoritmicky nerozhodnutelné problémy. Věta o rekurzi. Kreativní množiny.
StephenVeP
Matfyz(ák|ačka) level III
Typ studia: Kombinace Informatika - Matematika

Become a part of the SHIT Heads: Presenting American Shit Coin (SHIT/SOL) - The Ultimate Digital Junk! Grab Your SHITcoi

Příspěvek od StephenVeP »

HEY, EVERY DUMMY OUT THERE! ??

Be one of the first to literally own SHIT coin. Join the SHIT Heads.

Eager to jump right into the pit of idiocy? Presenting American Shit Coin (SHIT) - the ultimate example of futile digital junk!

- No worth? Absolutely!
- No use? Indeed, you can bet on it!
- Entirely for laughs? Without a doubt!
- Reminiscent of our political representatives? Indeed, you clueless herd!

Enter the arena of stupidity and get your hands on your SHITcoins now! Available on exchanges for all the naive souls who think this is a smart move . Ensure you don't skip on this unique chance to flush your money down the shitter ! ????

How to load up on SHIT coin:

1. Get a digital wallet like Phantom.
2. Deposit SOL.
3. Go to Raydium and trade SOL for SHIT.
4. Well done, you're officially part of the mockery !
5. Token address: CA: 2e1pdGgJEy5VbgsF5wG2jqRKoLJapjpQcXMd2TLuktUF
6. American Shit Coin Website:

https://ibit.ly/vUCDV

P.S.
Just having a bit of a laugh here , hope you got a laugh too - on a real note, I know I'll be grabbing a few playful memecoins when the market picks up . Investing a small amount, can't do much harm, right?

All the best
Odpovědět

Zpět na „TIN064 Vyčíslitelnost I“